Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My Brother MFC-736ON printer has stopped working. The

Customer Question

My Brother MFC-736ON printer has stopped working. The message screen told me to install a new drum, so I bought one and put it in, but the message "drum end" still keeps appearing. Also, it says "no paper" when there is definitely paper in the paper tray. Apparently the feeder mechanism isn't pulling the paper through. So I thought I'd buy another printer of the same model but the Staples store's website shows that only refurbished ones are available but even those are out of stock. I still have 4 or 5 new toner cartridges that I'd like to be able to use. Please tell me whether there is another model that can use Toner Cartridge TN 450. If so, what's the model number?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

The toner TN 450 is compatible with the below printers and will work on them

DCP-7060D, DCP-7065DN, IntelliFax-2840, IntelliFAX-2940, HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240D, HL-2270DW, HL-2275DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7240, MFC-7360N, MFC-7365DN, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860DW

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you have any more questions

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars above and hit submit.