Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a pixma mx 922 printer - I was told it will print on

Customer Question

I have a pixma mx 922 printer - I was told it will print on printable DVD's - however, I am unable to do this. I have the unit that holds the dvd, but I can can not figure out how to insert it or get picture from my computer (which is a round formally printed photo) - can you help. My office phone is(###) ###-####if you are able to phone me.
Also, I have no idea where - if there ever was on - the printer manual is. Thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Talking on phone will not solve this problem, instead of that I have found a video, in which you can watch how to print on a CD/DVD directly (if the printer is capable to do that). I am posting a link below, in which you can get the steps to do the job, please check out the link and let me know, if you want any further detailed information, otherwise please rememeber to give postive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

The printer model in the video may vary a little bit from your printer, but the basic steps will be same, as shown in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npXFmSgsWic