Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

EPSON FX890 will not align and feed correctly

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call!
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

When you say will not feed correctly can you please elaborate? Possibly it will not pull both sides in evenly?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printing does not complete on one sheet.... it extends onto another sheet..throws all additional following sheets off
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the manual for this unit which shows how to make that adjustment?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no...
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem, let me provide that for you which should resolve the problem and that way you have the entire manual as well.

Please click here for the manual: Owners Manual

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with any of the steps.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

You will see an additional offer, this is only if you wish to use it otherwise you can ignore it, it will give you direct access to email me directly with any future questions you may have. This is a separate offer from this question and it's value and again is only if you wish to choose that offer.

Thanks again,

Joe