VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I upgraded my Mac to OS X Yosemite V10.10.5. I have a Canon

Customer Question

I upgraded my Mac to OS X Yosemite V10.10.5. I have a Canon Image Class D530.
After the upgrade the computer will not recognize the printer. I tried reinstalling the drivers but got an error message that said the operating system is not supported. Where can I get the proper drivers for this operating system?
Thank You,
Bill Mehring
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please follow the link below:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/black_white_laser_multifunction/imageclass_d530#DriversAndSoftware

Just select the:

Drivers & Software

1. Select a file from the "Recommended Downloads" section or click on "Show All" to see all files.
2. Click on the file you would like to download.
3. After agreeing to the terms of the Disclaimer by checking the box, click on the Download button.

Operating System: OS X Yosemite v10.10