Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

BrotherWhen I turn on by Brother printer the red error light

Customer Question

BrotherWhen I turn on by Brother printer the red error light comes on. Yesterday a paper jammed and that might have caused the problem The red error light is blinking. The drum and toner light are not blinking and the light is not on either the drum or toner.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You have 2 conflicting sets of information provided here, so I'll need a bit more info.

First, did you remove the paperjam completely?

Next, specifically which lights are blinking, what color, and any pattern (blink 8 times, pause, 8 more, etc)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the toner and drum light or not blinking nor are they red. The light that is red and blinking is the Error light.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Is there any pattern to that light?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I've tried to accept your call request but it failed on your end (payment issue). You may have to increase your deposit first, then we can try again. I sent you a new phone support offer.