Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an Epson NX330 printer and I am trying to add this

Customer Question

I have an Epson NX330 printer and I am trying to add this printer to my Dell laptop. I already have it on my Dell desktop, but find a need to have it on my laptop also. Can you please help me get it installed?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of windows you have on the laptop.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or Windows 10?

Also, is the Epson connected via a USB cord to the laptop, or do you intend to connect to it wirelessly? If you intend to connect to the printer wirelessly. Then follow this short video to connect the Printer to your wireless network first.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supAdvice.jsp?UseCookie=yes&noteoid=197784&type=highlights

Once connected, let me know what version of windows you have on the laptop and we will proceed.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is connected, not wireless. I have Windows 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ok, If you dont want to make the printer wireless.

Then connect it to your windows 7 laptop via the usb cord. Then, download and install the newest printer driver for windows 7. You can get it from this link.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=183403&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_7-64

The file you want to download is the "Drivers and utilities combo package" Dated 11/27/2012

Once downloaded. Open the file and run it to install it. This will install the newest driver and software for the printer onto your laptop.

Once complete, you should be able to print. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While I was waiting for you, I played around and it is working now. No other help needed. Signing off.