VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Trying to install a HP ENVY 7640 and get to step 4 where it

Customer Question

trying to install a HP ENVY 7640 and get to step 4 where it says "select settings" but all i have on the screen is the hp logo in the center, "tour" in the lower left corner, and "Einr.fortsetzen" in the lower right corner ???????
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your IT support needs. Sorry for the trouble, please follow the video link below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-7600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6617267/model/6617268/document/c04324958/