Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a canon MG2200 printer that i can't get to print. it

Customer Question

i have a canon MG2200 printer that i can't get to print. it was printing but we had a power outage for a while and now it won't. i use windows 8. it is designated as my printer so i don't know what's wrong.
i'm not that computer literate so i'm having a problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you get any error code on the printer?

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no response at all. i use the chrome bar to print and hit the print bar and when the print winodw comes up it just says save bar or cancel bar/ no print bar at all.
i'm using winods 8
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I am here. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO- I JUST PAID $26 FOR A REPRESENTATIVE AND I'M HERE IN THE COLD!!!!!! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I'M BEING HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Are you not able to get my responses?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU EMAILING ME
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Instead, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue. Is that fine for you?

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK-I use Windows 8. WIFI. But the printer is wired with a USB.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can access my computer if that is what you want to do.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID# ***** 123 583
pass code 6170
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N