Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have just added ink cartridges to Epson Stylus

Customer Question

I have just added ink cartridges to Epson Stylus NX400,wireless, bought from Epson on line. Pkj. expires in 2017. I added blue #69, red # ***** yellow #89 & have not run out of the black yet. The new cartridges are not making contact. I have taken them out & put them back; I have lifted them up, returned them & "snapped" (clicked them) & clicked the top of the coontainer. I did remove only the yellow hole protector TAPE. Can you advise me what to do further. It will not print the way it is. ***************
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The printer only accepts 69 and 88 cartridges, not 89

you can see this here

CLICK ME TO OPEN

You need to get the 88 cartridges sorry, not the 89 and this is why they are not working

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you