John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson NX430 and all of a sudden I'm having

Customer Question

Hi, my name is Bobbi. I have an Epson NX430 and all of a sudden I'm having problems scanning. I keep getting an error message saying I'm not connected. I have turned the printer off and back on, and rebooted the computer, but I still can't scan. Help!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Is printing currently working fine?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 7, printer is working, I have a remote wireless
the printer is wireless. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? You there?
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6e99014b-10a8-4282-866e-45034abc187e
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now it's going to cost me $40? I don't have that kind of money. I'm on disability
I'm sorry; I will waive the extra remote support fee for you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely: