Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Why does my Epson-310 wireless printer only print with my

Customer Question

Why does my Epson-310 wireless printer only print with my iPad app but no longer prints with my laptop? It just recently stopped printing with the laptop before it worked fine now only blank pages! I have reinstalled and reset everything at least 4 times what is the problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you just answer the question I'm paying $23 for please? I don't want all the additional charges added or any monthly memberships. Thank you

The remote option is just an option that you can use. You don't have to use it. We can try and get it fixed without the remote. When you install the printers on the Windows computers, are you installing the printer via IP address or via WSD?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe it's IP address

Have you tried adding via WSD if is it available?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do you find out if it's available? i have switched from the ipad and onto the xp laptop where do i find that information?

Choose to install a new printer on the printer screen. Choose Network printer. Which printers are visible in the list?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the printer no longer shows on the list

Thank you for the update. It appears you have having one or more issues concerning this problem. May I ask once more if you are willing to do the remote session with me? I only offer that as an option for difficult problems, such as this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ill try reinstalling the printer again before i decide on that option I'll get back to you later thanks

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have reinstalled the printer, installed every driver available, changed the ink cartridges and bought a higher powered router still any time i try to print from either laptop the test pages are blank they are also blank when printing the setup report. But it prints just fine from my Ipad app! When I first installed this printer about 5 months ago it worked just fine with my windows xp laptop but, now it won't work at all or on my husband's windows 7 laptop. this printer is only a few months old but i can't take it back i have lost the receipt.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting for your reply to the above. I still have a printer that doesn't work. You have my phone number perhaps you can call but so far I have not received $23 worth of help!
Do you want to try the remote option?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I finally called the Epson number on the installation sheet and it turns out the printer has defective printer nozzles since it's still under warranty they are sending me a replacement printer. I'm sure you won't send in any charges to my account but I will be disputing any charges just in case. Thank you xxxxxxx xxxxx

Thank you for the update. I will send in the refund request now.

-Jason