Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have blinking red lights, I just changed all the inks to

Customer Question

I have blinking red lights, I just changed all the inks to Epson, and they still blink?I removed the both plugs from the printer,1 to computer and 1 from Printer, for 4 days I just pluged them in now.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you getting any specific error message/code?
Were you using generic ink previously?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was using Generic ink, now I changed to all Epson ink, I pulled the plug on the printer, & the one that goes to the computer, for 4 days and then hook both lines in the printer, & same thing ,the jammed lite comes on and the ink lite comes on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ink slid move very freely, and I slide it to the far right.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you please tell me which specific lights are on, what color, and what pattern (solid, slow/medium/fast flashing, etc), number of flashes, etc?