Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I am having trouble printing again. replaced the black ink.

Customer Question

I am having trouble printing again. replaced the black ink. Received an attachment and have not been able to print I without some lines missing. did not change the font and also tried saving it to my drive still didn't work. Also have a Samsung laser jet
cannot get to printing . Replaced that with an $80 cartridge, think it is looking for a wireless router, which I have.lost the installation disk, use to reset it then it would work.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you please try making a photocopy on the kodak, directly from the glass (test both black only and color modes) and let me know how that comes out?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Note: the way the site works, I can assist you with your initial question (for the kodak). I'm happy to help with the samsung too, but would have to ask that you post a new/separate question on that topic.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have printed a copy from my Kodak printer, it comes out okay both black and color.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Are you positive there are no lines missing, as you had observed previously?
It may be due to the content you copied, try copying an image or something with higher density, in black.