Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have an Epson 610 Workforce and a small piece of paper is

Customer Question

Hello: I have an Epson 610 Workforce and a small piece of paper is lodged in the rollers that move the paper it is printing upon. I can't get to the piece of paper. It appears to be lodged in between the rollers
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm not sure where the paper feed rollers are, that you have a piece of paper stuck in.

Are they near the paper source, where the blank paper is placed for the printer to pick up and feed into the printer?

Or are they elsewhere in the printer?

Sometimes a piece of thin sheet cardboard can be pushed through the printer's rollers, and might free up the scrap of paper that is caught in the rollers.