Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a photosmart all in one printer serial number

Customer Question

I have a photosmart all in one printer serial number cn16ed11jv. I had a jam and am having trouble putting the back back on
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your Printer problem.

Please follow these Steps:

- Turn OFF the Printer.

- Unplug it from the power source.

- Press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds (to drain all power from the unit) and plug it back to the power strip/wall.

The printer should start again, But it if gives you any type of error codes or error messages, please reply back with those messages so I can give you further assistance.

Thank you.