Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I am trying to copy 3x5 design.....just keeps telling me I

Customer Question

I am trying to copy 3x5 design.....just keeps telling me I am out of paper....also...every time I change cartridges it will not reconise new ones...For the 3x5 size thats what I set in the paper tray..Please help...Why is there no phone number for help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

What is the exact error message you are seeing and what are you printing from (software and operating system)?

Initially, please try going to the file>print menu, which should give you options that the print icon in your application doesn't give you. From there, you can select paper size.