Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

To whom it may concern, I have an Encad Cadjet 2 Plotter. I

Customer Question

To whom it may concern,
I have an Encad Cadjet 2 Plotter. I am running Windows 7 and using the plotter with AutoCAD 2010. I downloaded the Vista driver from your website. I went onto your PDF files questions and answers site. I tried changing the paper size (width/length) to get the rotation to plot in the 36" direction. I have tried everything I know to do. I need to rotate the drawing to plot in the landscape position. Please help me. I'm a little frustrated right now. I've been working on this for hours and hours. Is there possibly another driver available?
Thank you for your time and efforts in this matter.
In God's loving service,
Bob
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps using the Fit To Page option, with Landscape printing chosen in both the program's printing options as well as chosen in the printer driver's options, might serve your purpose.

Landscape printing, as an option, is usually to be found in the Windows printer driver:

Start - Control Panel - Devices and Printers,

right-click on the printer's icon there, select Properties, and then look in the printer's Properties sheet(s) for the 'Landscape' (versus 'Portrait') option.