toughguy9
toughguy9, Engineer
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I am trying to print an Exel worksheet. I was trying to do

Customer Question

I am trying to print an Exel worksheet. I was trying to do double sided printing. When it printed, it came out single sided and all the text was upside down and backwords. I would have to show the worksheet in a mirror in order to read it. Can you help. My printer is MX920 series.
Category: Printers
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you please send the spreadsheet so that I can check it and find out the problem cause.

Please attach it to the question by clicking clip symbol.

If we can do a remote session, I can try the same on your computer as well, please let me know.

Thanks,

Leela