Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

My Epson printer will not print papers now. I put in paper

Customer Question

My Epson printer will not print papers now. I put in paper and the machine says that there is not paper. I have noticed that the plastic pieces that hold the paper do not seem to be staying up corretly. They seem to be stuck and I can not get them up and down. I noticed that there are two white pieces of plastic inside and I wonder if they move the paper? But they are not moving now. I wonder if the two things that hold the paper are now broken or stuck to each other. Can I go to Epson store in Massachusetts and is there a person there who might look at my printer and see what is the problem and if it could be fixed? thank you for reading this. You could write to me on my computer. ***@******.***
Thank you very much. I like my printer and I am confused now that it won't work.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you get any specific error message or code from the printer?