Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I thought all of my apps would be transferred to Windows 10.

Customer Question

I thought all of my apps would be transferred to Windows 10. I have a CanonSelphy cp910 printer and have been unable to add it...my printer is useless because of this. I really dislike the Windows 10 and need advice on how to get off of it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you just updated your computer from a previous windows version to Windows 10? Or is this a brand-new computer that came with Windows 10?

Have you tried to download and install the Windows 8 (and/or Windows 8 x64) printer driver for your printer model Canon Selphy CP910 at the Canon website below; Windows 8 driver usually works for windows 10:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/compact_photo_printers/selphy_cp910#DriversAndSoftware

If it does not work, or if you'd like to, you can go get rid of Windows 10 and go back to your previous Windows version:

- Click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the lower left corner), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery on the left, then there, select the option to go back to your previous windows version.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.