Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a brother MFC-L2740DW. A company we deal with is

Customer Question

I have a brother MFC-L2740DW. A company we deal with is faxing a document. It's supposed to be 2 pages long. Instead they are trying to fax over 600 pages. How do I stop it? I called the company . . . they said there is nothing they can do on there end. Tried unplugging computer, but it just starts faxing again. Right now the paper tray is open to preventing faxing, but I need the machined now for business. Suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

To get rid of those 600 pending pages, you have to RESET the Fax Setting on your unit (while keeping the tray open to prevent any further printing).

- If that fails you might have to RESET the whole unit in General. Usually faxes once they start printing they locate themselves on Memory in the RECEIVING end and not the Sender.

Try that and let me know if I could of further help.

Thank you.