Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My Lexmark x 364 dn is not communicating with my computer. I

Customer Question

my Lexmark x 364 dn is not communicating with my computer. I bought the pcdriver update and have been with the techs for over 4 hours. They told me it's not the driver. please help
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid $33 to get an immediate answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I am cancelling my request because now I am told withing 10 minutes and always within a day. forget it.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** can help you with your question, but I need to ask for a bit more information in order to give you the best solution:

- Have you tried re-downloading and installation the newest Software and Update and Firmware update right from the manufacturer's website? here is the link to the website:

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=driversdownloads&linkSelected=node2%5Esubnode2&locale=EN&userlocale=EN_US

- What operating system are you currently running on your computer?

- I could offer you the Additional Services in order to take over your computer and help you resolve this issue quickly and effectively...please let me know.

Thank you.