John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Kodak C310 all in one and ever since I am using the

Customer Question

I have a Kodak C310 all in one and ever since I am using the Microsoft 10 I am having problems with my printer. As far as using it to copy it works fine. Please help me clear this up.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be happy to help you today.

Please download this file and run it: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/true <=== CLICK HERE

Please try with these drivers compatible with Windows 8.1 to see if it works. I couldn't find a Windows 10 driver from the Kodak website, it seems they haven't released them yet.

Please try with the drivers on that link and let me know if they worked clicking on REPLY. If they don't work we may need to wait for Kodak to release the new Windows 10 drivers for your printer.

===== Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John =====

Thank you!