Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

Epson WF-2540 Just returned after being gone months and my

Customer Question

Epson WF-2540 Just returned after being gone for 3 months and my printer will not print anything. It makes the sounds of printing, but there is nothing on the paper. I did all the maintenance required and changed an ink cart that was low. All the ink levels are now fine.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

This is the issue with the printhead because the printhead is the part which puts ink on to the paper from the cartridges.

Let's try manually cleaning the printhead.

Take a paper towel and fold it into 4 turns and make it little thick. Then add little rubbing alcohol to it and then place it in the path of the printhead carriage. Then move the printhead carriage over it a few times.

Please follow this link to see a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAqXjX10xs

Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.

Please don't rate this answer until your problem is solved. If this answer doesn't works then reply using the Reply to expert feature.

Regards,