John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have a cannon MX479 printer/fax mach.it got a paper jam a

Customer Question

we have a cannon MX479 printer/fax mach.it got a paper jam a few weeks ago, we took out the jammed paper but now we can't get the printer to work.it won't print anything. We wanted to see if you could help us get it working again. We bought this printer back earlier this year, so it's not that old. thanks for whatever help you can provide in this matter. If you can I would like a phone call @ xxx-xxx-xxxx to walk thru what needs to be done to get this printer working again,I'm not a fast typer on a keyboard and it would take awhile for me to respond to your questions & comments on how to fix the problem. Thanks for helping with this printer problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the exact problem you're having with the printer? Do you get a specific error message/code?