Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have tried twice to get my situation resolved. my email

Customer Question

I have tried twice to get my situation resolved. Andy my email address is***@******.***. I don't have a password ***** send me a temporary one so I can start the process to fix my printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would like to help you. But you seem to be asking for a password ***** fix your printer with.

That does not make sense to me. What problem is there with your printer? And also what password ***** what account or facility do you need?

I doubt that I can provide that password, but there may well be a way to fix your printer that does not require the password ***** are asking about.

So let me know more about the problem please.