Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can't clear the 0x9d error

Customer Question

I can't clear the 0x9d error
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Epson. Might it perhaps be a WorkForce WF-7620?

Still, in most WorkForce models, Error Code: 0x9D is a general printing fault. It is a non-user serviceable fault as it is internal hardware concern. It would require that the unit be opened up for visual inspection, voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Perhaps your best bet would then be to consult with and/or seek the services of an authorized Service Center (specially if still under some form of extended warranty).

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.