Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

What network is my printer and why does it say off line and

Customer Question

what network is my printer and why does it say off line and how do I stop printing something, This printer is using all my paper, I need to stop it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your Printer troubles.

But in order to help you best, ***** ***** to know a bit more general information:

- Can you please provide the printer's full model number and Manufacturer's name?

- Can you tell me is your printer is physically attached to a computer, or did you try to set it up wirelessly?

I have other questions that I must ask you, but I need you to please answer those two questions FIRST in order to give you the proper help.