Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Samsung 406 xpress color printer printer is not a clean

Customer Question

Samsung 406 xpress color printer
printer is not a clean print. there is pinkish print along the left side of the page . can I clean this printer to get rid of the defective pinkish smear?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer...my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

In order to help you best with your printer concern, I would like to make sure I have a bit more information about the matter:

- Are you sure the printer model number is ***** 406 INSTEAD of SL-C410W? Can you double check for me.

- When you first noticed this issue, was one of the cartridges physically broken?

Let me know the answers to these questions in order to continue with suggestions on what you should do next.