Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

WE have a MFC machine and we are getting "replace parts -

Customer Question

WE have a MFC machine and we are getting "replace parts - belt unit", it will not duplex
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you replaced the belt yet? It will not work until the part is replaced and can not be bypassed. The part number is *****: Click Here and here is a video on how to replace it: Click here A different model is in the video but the steps are the same. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Brother.