Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have an MG6600 and am using Quark 10. I cannot get it to

Customer Question

I have an MG6600 and am using Quark 10. I cannot get it to print without borders. I set the page set up to letter borderless but when I go to set th printer the borderless is on 3/4 and not on maximum...can't get it to move. I need borderless printing as I have had on my past 2 cannon printers and don't understand the problem. Please help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Borderless printing is only available on this printer when printing to photo paper. Make sure the paper type is set correctly to photo paper to allow for the borderless setting. You'll find that once you do this the max setting is available to you. Please let me know if you still have questions.