Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

What printer do I install on my new dell laptop from the

Customer Question

what printer do I install on my new dell laptop from the Canon list on my computer
if I have a Image Class MF4350d
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using, and do you have the software CD that came with the printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it - too long too complex its a simple thing.I hate this service
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

No problem. You can use this link to request a refund. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you use the model listed that is nearest to 'MF4350d'. If none is reasonably near to that, or if what you choose fails to work, you might have to obtain a printer driver e.g. by download from Canon's site, for the MF4350d, appropriate for the Windows or MAC OS X version on your computer. And install that on the computer.

If details are needed, let me know.