Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have an epson workforce 615, EPSONA5B407. I had it and

Customer Question

I have an epson workforce 615, EPSONA5B407. I had it and working with a powerspec B668 (which crashed). I purchased a new Powerspec B658. connected the Workforce 615
using a USB cord to the new B658, but the computer does not recognize the Workforce 615
have downloaded most recent driver from epson but computer still does not recognize printer, printer will not print. Computer recognizes scanner and scanner works fine.
Any suggestions
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i can log in and look at it for you. sometimes these things are a pain. what usually happens is you hooked up the printer before you ran the install software and so it installed it wrong and you have to remove it all and start over. but sometimes that is difficult to do