Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just ordered and set up a new HPDeskjet 1513 because I

Customer Question

I just ordered and set up a new HPDeskjet 1513 because I learned after upgrading to Windows 10 that it would not support my HP Inkjet 4200 series printer.
The advertisement for the HP Deskjet 1513 only said that it would work with Windows or Mac.
The box did not say OK for Windows 10, and I can't get it to scan. I've done all the steps to try to make it scan. Printing and making copies are OK.
So, I've used the ink and can't reload Windows 8. Is there any way that I can use this printer w/ Windows 10? Thank you!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you download and install latest driver for your printer from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1510-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157551/model/5385184#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N