Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Problem. Error Code OxF3 Can't

Customer Question

Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630 Problem. Error Code OxF3 Can't solvate problem. Have turned printer off and on but still comes up Error.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.

Open printer so that the cartridge housing is accessible (flip the scanner housing up). Turn printer off.
While printer is off, gently slide cartridge housing to the left about halfway.

Turn printer on. After cartridge housing moves all the way to the right (which it will do on startup), gently push up and back on the housing and continue pressing/gently jiggling as the housing tries to free itself.

Eventually, the housing will snap back to the left which will stop tripping the error message. It can take quite a few tries (I've done it as many as 15 times before seeing results.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried it about 8 times and error report is still showing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cartridge housing moves to the left without help now but error is still showing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
didn't work
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

As I mentioned it can take quite a few times for it to work. I have done it up to 15-20 times before it works properly. Since it moves over properly now but the error is still there look inside with a flashlight and make sure nothing is stuck in the carriage path.