Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a printer black laser ML2165 about 3 years old The

Customer Question

I have a printer black laser ML2165 about 3 years old The printer will not print anything and a message comes on my screen that there is an error. Paper is fine, and the printer makes the usual noise before starting to print and then stops. Any elp available?Thank yu,
Rita XXX
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot answer now please leave as I have to go out in half an hour. Rita XXX
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your concern.

It's very important to think about the basic troubleshooting steps before jumping into any unnecessary in-dept steps.

- Turn OFF the computer and cut the power from the printer.

- Then Turn ON the computer and once it fully loads into windows then turn the printer back on and try to print any of your documents.

If the printer still doesn't print anything then follow these steps to print a SELF TEST and let me know what you get from it.

- 1. Hold the button PRINT SCREEN / WPS (above the power button) for about 10 seconds until the LED flashes once then let go of the button.