Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

My printer is indication I am out of black cartridge ink.

Customer Question

My printer is indication I am out of black cartridge ink. This could not be. I have an account Order number###-##-####is for the black cartridge.
How can I print?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. I do not see any previous questions are you sure this is the correct site? This is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com. Why do you think it is not possible for the black to be empty? There is no bypass option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why does it always cost money to get help! The manual is not user friendly. Just tell me what to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please return my money. I thought I was working with Canon techs.