VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a Brothers MFC 8480DN printer. I just purchased

Customer Question

I have a Brothers MFC 8480DN printer. I just purchased another toner cartridge for it. It uses the TN-650. The new toner cartridge I purchased looks nothing like the old cartridge. It is much smaller and obviously is not made for my model. Is Brother no longer making toner cartridges for my printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am happy to assist you Sir or Madame with the resolution of this issue. To answer your question. They do still make toner for the printer. Please see the link below as the are not remanufactures Toner Cartridges but new ones.

http://www.suppliesoutlet.com/Brother-MFC-8480-Toner-Cartridge-s/1253.htm?gclid=Cj0KEQjwyK-vBRCp4cymxermx-EBEiQATOQgh9MoTK1IT_CKyG05Hz5f2J2yCcpAdXHPbZGr2f8GZYYaAkUf8P8HAQ

Now, please return the cart to store from where it came. They sold you the wrong one and should have no problem swapping it for the proper one.

Please chime in if there is any more problems or questions....