Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have purchased a Panasonic Printer / copier and i am

Customer Question

I have purchased a Panasonic Printer / copier and i am having trouble downloading the printer drivers for my Acer Notebook which has Windows 10
I do not have a CD drive so my only option is to download the driver
Can you please assist and point me in the right direction
Thanks
Jamie
M: 0408 734 585
Category: Printers
Expert:  askme1 replied 1 year ago.

My Name is ***** ***** I believe I can help you with this. Are you available to work on this today?

Expert:  askme1 replied 1 year ago.

You do understand that this printer is Not Driver compatible with windows 10. We might be able to force it to work as a printer only. You will not have all the feature as you would using it with windows vista or earlier.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Keith,If i can get it working as a printer that will be fine
Expert:  askme1 replied 1 year ago.

I need you to disconnect the printer via the USB port... either from the printer side or computer side whichever is easier to reach. Then restart the computer and get to the Desktop screen. Close any apps that you may have open.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. askme1 has opted out opening this to all experts. Unfortunately this machine is not compatible with windows 10 at all not even as just a printer. The drivers were written for a completely different windows architecture. If you prefer to revert your computer back to what you had before windows I can help you with that but unfortunately you will not be able to install this printer while using windows 10. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site, your Panasonic or windows 10.