Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Set up error on epson wf-7110 code 0x69 turn on and off as

Customer Question

set up error on epson wf-7110 code 0x69
turn on and off as suggested but same error
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** do not rate until we are finished. Please open the machine as if to change the ink. Is the carriage stuck on the right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ru there
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Open printer so that the cartridge housing is accessible (flip the scanner housing up). Turn printer off.
While printer is off, gently slide cartridge housing to the left about halfway.

Turn printer on. After cartridge housing moves all the way to the right (which it will do on startup), gently push up and back on the housing and continue pressing/gently jiggling as the housing tries to free itself.

Eventually, the housing will snap back to the left which will stop tripping the error message. It can take quite a few tries (I've done it as many as 15 times before seeing results.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting on a respomce
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I just sent one, please read my last reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the carriage stuck on the right? you asked and I said yes
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I sent an answer as well if you scroll up right above you saying you are waiting for a response, here it is again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im still getting error
the alone with a paper jam error
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Did the paper jam error start after this or was it doing that before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant tell, it happens alone the same time frame during the start-up sequence
just got a 0x69 again
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Please remove all paper and disconnect all cables including the power. Using a flashlight look in all paper areas and around the ink cartridges. Something small like a paper clip, or a tiny piece of paper could have fallen in and caused this problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its brand new
havent ran any thing though it yet
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Even new it could have something stuck in it, usually packing material. If you do not find anything I would suggest returning it and exchanging it for another as it could have a defective sensor.