Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have an epsonTM-T2011 printer I can not get it to print a

Customer Question

I have an epsonTM-T2011 printer I can not get it to print a receipt from my cc provider that is not cut off on the right
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your question...

In order to help you better with your request, I'm going to need a bit more information about it.

- I'm assuming the right model number is: TM-T20ii instead of: TM-T2011.

- Did you just recently changed or updated the receipt printer's drivers?

- What type of interface or Point of Sale Software are you using with this unit when you see the issue occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are right on the model number is ***** We did nothing to the receipt printers drivers we just changed credit card processing companies. The POS has not been changed the credit card processing system is the only thing we have updated.

Is this a receipt printer that is used for all of your POS functions or is it only used for the credit card processing receipts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
our system for cc processing is Tsys. They only use this printer for credit card receipts

Thank you. Based on that information, Tsys will be the ones that are able to correct the problem. Here is the number to Tsys Merchant services. They should have made sure this was set up correctly from the beginning, but they may not have been made aware of the issue.

+1.***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try them- as the credit card company I am using is insisting that they will only be able to print out 8x10. print out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just tried they number and they have said that they will not talk to me as I am not a merchant with them I am just using their system. My problem is that I feel like this is a simple interface problem and no one can fix it

Who installed it for you?