Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have a Lexmark printer x 6170 and I keep getting black

Customer Question

Hello I have a Lexmark printer x 6170 and I keep getting black cartridge missing
I have put in a new cartridge???
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I can talk to someone live so I have put in that request
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I can not call you, I can only help you here. If you prefer to wait which could take a while let me know and I will opt out. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet? Is the new black genuine Lexmark?