Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

The floppy disc to my Brothers word processor WP-3400 is not

Customer Question

The floppy disc to my Brothers word processor WP-3400 is not working. Can I send this somewhere to retrieve my addresses that are stored on this floppy disc?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your request...

There a couple of places you can check for pricing on how much they would charge you to export your data from those floppy discs to a Flash Drive or a CD.

Option 1: Usually Staples Retail Stores have the equipment to transfer data from Floppy Discs to a Flash Drive, but these locations usually varies on resources depending on locations and Cities around the U.S.

Option 2: PIVAR COMPUTING SERVICES is possibly the BEST place you can have this process done as according to their website they have the right equipment to transfer data from MANY different types of Brother Word Processors based formats including the WP-3400....below you will find all the information related to PIVAR COMPUTING SERVICES including their phone number and email to ask for a QUOTE.

http://pivar.com/convert/formats/brother.htm : that's the link where you will find their expertise with the Brother WP-3400

- PIVAR COMPUTING SERVICES:

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Email: *****@******.***
Mail: Pivar Computing Services, Inc.
1500 Abbott Ct.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Phone: 800-CONVERT or(###) ###-####/em>
FAX:(###) ###-####/em>