John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Brother DCP-J925DW has stopped printing black. I haven't

Customer Question

My Brother DCP-J925DW has stopped printing black. I haven't noticed it doing the automatic cleaning recently. The product manual said that the cleaning can be done manually, but, I can find no instructions to do it that way. .. All the other colours are OK.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your question...

In order to help you better with your printer problem, I need to know if your computer is aware of the printer's Black INK ISSUE.....so I need to know the following:

- Is the Printer connected either wired or wireless to a computer?

- Did you install the Brother's Software that came with the printer?? And if you did, based on that Software What does the INK Cartridge levels indicate on the black cartridge?