Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My printers, paper size and color and black ink keep

Customer Question

My printers, paper size and color and black ink keep blinking and the little window blinks letter p and a triangle icon with like a lighting bolt thru it, an it will not print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** can help you with your question...

In order to help you better on your problem with your Canon MG3100 I would like to know the following information:

- Did you purchase this printer recently (Usually the letter P error message is a sign of packaging residue still inside the printer.)

- Did you recently get a printer PAPER JAM? ( A Flashing Triangle usually means one of the sensors is being obstructed by a foreign object most possibly a piece of paper)