Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I just used Magic Bullet on my Epson 1290 as the heads

Customer Question

I just used Magic Bullet on my Epson 1290 as the heads seemed very dirty.... the first clean was pretty good so I tried another.... now nothing is printing at all? I have tried 2 new (clone) ink cartridges and and cleaned again, but still nothing.... Do you think I have pushed too hard on the syringes and damaged the printing heads? I would have thought something would have printed, even a blob
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to cease use of 'magic bullet' at once.

Run normal cleaning cycles several times (with pauses of 1/3 hour or more between cleaning cycles.) These 'head cleanings' can be done from the software provided with your Epson machine, and need involve 'magic bullet' or other devices not at all.

That may help clear up the problem. (If you were injecting cleaning fluid into or onto the printheads, that may take some purging of ink through it - which is what the 'head cleaning' cycles in your Epson printer's Maintenance functions, should do.)

Let me know how it turns out, please.