Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

All of a sudden, my pixma mg 6120 will only print the first

Customer Question

all of a sudden, my pixma mg 6120 will only print the first page of a multipage document. All ink cartridges are current.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you try reinstalling the latest driver for the printer. Please go to the link below, download and install the latest driver, MG6100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 ... .

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg6120?selectedName=DriversAndSoftware

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

If the issue persists, or you cannot

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to follow the instructions I have given?

Thank you.

S H E F I N