Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have hp designjet 5500ps I get a error 0b000e

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me now
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. I am not going to call you, is it showing the same number every time? How old is the machine? Have you recently replaced anything?