Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Cannon MC 2500 PIXMA

Customer Question

Cannon MC 2500 PIXMA
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please clean the scanner glass thoroughly in order to get the issue resolved. The issue will occur only if you use the ADF in order to scan or copy.

If there is a dust or any particle on the scanner glass, it will come as a line, when the paper moves through it (when you use the ADF). I would suggest you try cleaning it in order to get the issue resolved.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cleaned the glass several times and I am still getting a solid 1/2 inch dark black line that runs the entire length of the copy that is nearest to the paper feed side of the glass.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

May I know the exact model number of the printer? E.g. Canon Pixma MG2520.

Thank you.

S H E F I N