Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Hunter. I am trying to increase the dpi of a postcard I

Customer Question

Good morning Hunter. I am trying to increase the dpi of a postcard I designed on Publisher 2013 for print. It needs to be above 300 dpi.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kim
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you added pre made images, logos, or pictures to the postcard. Increasing the resolution will expand the images and make the look less fine, or sharp. Keep that in mind as you follow the next steps. If you complete these steps and t he images or art looks blocky or low quality. Then you will need to import the images at a higher resolution ( DPI ) to begin with.

But generally speaking, the steps below will allow you to save / export the postcard at a higher resolution.

http://www.ehow.com/how_12111105_change-dpi-picture-microsoft-publisher.html

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.